Thursday 24 June 2010

No craft pics today.....

Just some house updates!

This week the tiling has been finished, vanities and loo's are in (the tap ware is now in, but didn't take my camera today - pics were taken early on this week), just waiting for the shower frames.
Here is our Ensuite:

Main Bathroom - Spa bath on one side, shower on the other:

I totally love our Laundry (if you could ever love a laundry lol!!), it is SO bright with the sliding door, our sink is built in the bench and I have a full length cupboard at the side (we didn't have that at our old place.... not even a linen cupboard!!):


PLENTY of storage space in our garage..... Just waiting on the doors here:


It is all coming along nicely, and not too much stress (thank goodness!!).
On the sewing front, I have managed to finish another project.... Only a teeny weeny thing, but cant show just yet - sorry! I will say it it SO cute, and I will have to make another I think (or maybe 3, Razzy would say lol).
x Sarah

9 comments:

Cubby House Crafts said...

Okay...so when can I come move in with you!lol!
It all looks so lovely Sarah!
Lisa ʚϊɞ

Pauline said...

no craft pics???? omg...how slack are you...roflmao...house is looking great Sarah....you must be getting keen to move in now...
cheers

Vicki said...

Not long now, Sarah!!!

Willow Grove - Kez said...

So is that my bathroom when we have some sewing time together lol Looks great

Sweet Cinnamon Stitches said...

I'm drooling all over your new house Sarah...luv the laundry & heaps of storage too...bet you can't wait to move in!!
Jane.

Kylie said...

The house is looking great - I bet you are super excited about moving in.

Roseanne said...

Your house is coing a long nicely now

A Spoonful Of Sugar said...

Your new home is looking lovely! The storage in your garage is amazing - you will have a place for everything!

Bec said...

Lookin' Good!
The laundry looks bright and cheery, and I love your garage storage - a definate must have!