Sunday 20 June 2010

Ta da!

All bound! I cant believe it has been sitting there since December and it didn't even take long to finish off! I was watching 'The Box' last night (don't rush out and watch it..... Hubby reckons it was the worst movie he has ever watched, and I must say it WAS pretty bad!! And, I chose it :p) while binding this and finished off this morning!

I used a light green binding:


So, I can say that this is my 3rd finish for this month....... But, I have a little swap gift being sent off tomorrow, so once they have been received I can add them too!
I hope you all have enjoyed your weekend.
x Sarah

13 comments:

Deb said...

Sarah, that is gorgeous. The colours are stunning.
hugs Deb

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Looks wonderful Sarah...just love the quilting...

Diann said...

You did a fabulous job! Just love 'em!

Anonymous said...

What lovely job you did, it looks wonderful and well done on your finishes

cheers
Christine

Sweet Cinnamon Stitches said...

Lovely finish Sarah!
Jane.

Unknown said...

Yes that was me swooning ! How beautiful !

Roseanne said...

I love the quilting that you have done on this table topper.

paulette said...

GORGEOUS!! And your quilting is stunning!! Wow!! Three finishes and it's only June 20!! You go girl!
Paulette

Vicki said...

Looks great, Sarah! I love the quilting on it.

Bev C said...

Lovely quilting.So the secret is to watch a awful movie and that will get us finishing those UFO's!!!
Happy days.
Bev.xoxo

Cathy said...

Oh...love the fabric!! Well Done...another finish! cathyx

manda said...

I love the colours!! You've done a great job!! lol loved the "didn't even take me long to finish it off..." hehe! I'll let you know as soon as I get my swap parcel!! Can't wait!
Hugs!

Bec said...

Beautiful quilting Sarah, love that range....