Sunday 8 November 2009

New stitching

What a lovely weekend it has turned out to be! Beautiful weather - it said on last nights news that the temp here was expected to get to 28dec..... that was even hotter than the expected temp at Brisbane! Not sure what it actually reached!

Anyway, on my sewing news, I have managed to do some hand stitching during the evening which is now finished and I can only give you a sneak peep at the moment:

Looks interesting doesn't it?!

Also, I forgot to show you all this block:




My friend Kristy took along her Butterfly Garden blocks to work on at the Campania Workshop and Leanne signed it for her! Doesn't it look fantastic what she did with it! Lucky thing - wish I thought of bringing my Journey of a Quilter!

I hope you all are enjoying your weekend
x Sarah

No comments: