Monday 9 November 2009

Cards & Raffle quilt

In today's mail, I finally received my new cards! My old ones had the old address on them! I didn't get as many as I got last time as we will be moving again.......

Have you been over to my Cousin Andrea's blog lately? Her lovely DD Jess is going to Africa for a College trip and to raise funds they are selling tickets to win this GORGEOUS quilt! Isn't it lovely?! Cost is only 2 pounds (sorry don't have the 'pound' sign lol)

If you pop over to Andrea's blog, she has all the details..............

I actually have a 'finish'.... I shall pop back tomorrow with pics of that as well as a GIVEAWAY of my own.......
Enjoy the rest of your Monday
x Sarah

1 comment:

Fee said...

That is a lovely quilt. Looking forward to seeing what you have been up to.