Tuesday 3 November 2009

Found and shopping

Just thought I would say, those missing books have been found - they were not even in my home! I am not going to mention any names, but she had borrowed one of them and told me she returned it but never did LOL! The other was found as well, to a blog-less SIL.........

Anyway, what I popped in today for, was to tell you all that I went over to visit Pauline to pick out my fabric choice for the Kerry Swain Workshop on the 21-22 Nov yesterday....... I wanted something 'different' to my normal 'same ole'.... something abit more 'manly', something that would go with our new home - thinking I could finish it and give it to Dennis for Christmas :+)
These are what I chose...... I did chose them before, but we were not sure if it would work or not, so I actually took Dennis with me yesterday and made sure he actually like them..... And he did! With this quilt, it is a Mystery, and was told I had to have mainly the same-ish colour and a couple of totally different...... The fabric range is called 'Metro goes Au Naturel':

And, remember I bought myself a Luggage Tag while at the shop a little while ago..... well, I found Dennis one too:

Don't forget Pauline's giveaway..... she is nearly up to her 100th post.... pop on over, leave a comment and you are in the running........
Off now, to do some stitching...............
x Sarah

4 comments:

Kerry @ Cottage on the Hill said...

Hi Sarah, your fabrics look great I am sure they will work very well.
Looking forward to catching up with you all again, Geoffrey and I are flying down on the Monday before so maybe we could catch up before, depending on what you have on that week. Chat soon
Kerry

Jo in TAS said...

Great fabrics to choose from and love that luggage tag. I'm going to have to come up just to go to Pauline's shop again!

Unknown said...

I love that fabric you've chosen Sarah ! That tag is great too .

Christine said...

See you at the workshop, Sarah. I'll be picking my fabrics on the day. Lucky Dennis getting a quilt for Christmas.