Friday 16 October 2009

A Special Gift

As most of you know, while I was away my SIL Roseanne was looking after my online store for me! She did a fantastic job, and I really appreciated it! As a thankyou, I decided to make her a gift package up. I gave it all to her on Thursday, this is what she received:



I made one of these lovely doilies....... A Leanne's House pattern and is new out (I have made 2 of these - one being for a shop sample):

While shopping at one of the many craft shops I stopped at, I picked up this cute note pad and card - designed by the lovely Helen from Hugs n Kisses:


I also popped into the bag this HUGE Beach House Pin Cushion as I knew she had always liked them:


Another little bag, like the other 3 I made (so now 4 in total lol). I made this using Nancy Halverson fabrics which I purchased from The Quilters Shack at Bundy....... YUMMY:



Here are all the bags I made while away..... all given a new home! Must make myself one I think!!


I am glad she loved her gifts....... I wonder if she will do it all again sometime LOL!
I would also like to thankyou everyone who made a purchase from my store while I was away. I am yet to do my September Giveaway, which I shall do tomorrow, and have decided that for every order purchased while I was away for those 3 weeks shall go in the draw to win something too! I shall post the winners both on my site and blog sometime on the weekend..... goodluck!
Tomorrow I shall post about my win's from the show (I am yet to take pics with the ribbons).
Enjoy your night
x Sarah

2 comments:

Melinda said...

Lucky lucky Roseanne.

rosiebud creations said...

LOVELY BAGS AND WELCOME HOME