Thursday 15 October 2009

Holiday sewing

I'm back!! I have SO many blogs and emails to catch up on, so if you have sent me a message, I will get there lol

While staying at Mum & Dad's, I have managed to do some sewing! I made 3 of these little sewing bags! These are SO quick and easy to make!


Here is one that I made for Kate:


And, the one I made for Mum:
Nan was eyeing these off and I secretly made one for her too:


So, I have 3 finishes for October.... so far! I do have more to share and will post tomorrow about a 'thankyou' gift for someone special! And, I received a lovely surprise when I got home..... I won some placements at the local show! Will share that too, soon - don't want to overload now and have nothing to share for a while LOL
x Sarah

10 comments:

Kylie said...

Your bags are great and I really enjoyed your posts whilst you were on holidays. Have been to the quilting shop at Hervey Bay and loved it too. Congrats on your placements at the local show - well done. Kylie

Jo in TAS said...

Cute bags Sarah! See you at the gathering!!

Tess said...

Lovely bags Sarah! Are they your design?

Stephanie Hughes said...

Sarah, these are lovely bags. How do they close? Are they for sewing? I would love to make one of them. I can't wait to hear about the ribbons you won! Stephanie

barb's creations said...

Love the bags Sarah,where did you get the pattern for them from?
It's good to have you back and congratulations on your win as well! Can't wait to see your new posts :) Barb.

Jeanette said...

Love the bags Sarah. Where do i get a pattern from please. Congratulations on your win. Hugs, Jeanette

Cubby House Crafts said...

what gorgeous bags! Such pretty fabrics Lisa

Melinda said...

I love the bags, and I'm looking forward to seeing more about your placements.

Isabella said...

Love your little bags Sarah

Teresa said...

Welcome back Sarah.. just like everyone else I love the bags and want to know about the pattern.... hmmmm