Friday 26 December 2008

I hope you all enjoyed your Christmas

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas..... I sure did!! With news that my little brother -Simon has proposed to his GF Katie of 2 years (and of course she accepted!!) was a beautiful surprise!! Congratulations to you both xxxxxxxx


It was not until Xmas arvo that both Myself and Roseanne managed to get-together to open our PT Swap gifts. Mine was from the lovely De and this is what she made me:

Isn't he just the cutest Xmas bear??!! His name is 'Raggy Bear', he is all dressed ready for bed, holding his little Xmas stocking. Thankyou VERY much De, I just adore him!! Here is the little letter stitched on his nightware:
And...... a un-expected surprise arrived for me Wednesday arvo in the mail from Kerry.......
A beautiful smelling saltbox sachet (LOVE saltboxes):

And this GORGEOUS Debbie Mumm (I think Folklore) little dilly bag!! OMG, how spoilt was I??!! THANYOU SO much Kerry, they are just lovely!!

I have LOTS to share, so I will pop back tomorrow with more pics......
Until then, enjoy your Boxing day
x Sarah

4 comments:

Jules said...

Hi Sarah,
I just love the bear. So cute.

Jules

Valerie the Pumpkin Patch Quilter said...

Oh how sweet - just love the little saying on your adorable little bear! :)

Christine said...

Hi Sarah. Your new bear is so sweet. I love the night shirt.
Christine

Bec said...

Oh my gosh Sarah, it's no wonder that you haven't posted for a while - just look at ALL THESE BEAUTIFUL things you have made. Oh my you must have sore hands from so much sewing and stuffing! What stunning work you do, it's no wonder the lady at the swap was so excited to get something from you again!
The angel you made me was on top of our tree, though I forgot to take a picture with all the excitment and the tree is away now. She looked oh so lovely sitting there! and I also hung her bag on the tree too, lovely decoration! I will get a picture of her next year to send you.
Bec xxx