Sunday 21 December 2008

I'm still here............

I cant believe it has been 2 weeks since my last post!! Where on earth has the time gone??!! I have never been so un-organised as this Xmas!! Yesterday (Saturday) I FINALLY managed to get my tree up...... better late than never....... lol!! AND wrapped some pressies:

I have been VERY busy here, sewing, sewing, sewing!! I have managed to get heaps done and with only afew gifts to complete now!! So, as I cant show you all the gifts I made this year, I thought I would share some of my favourite Xmas Tree Decorations!
These Tree Decorations are my all-time favourites. These are Avon ones and are cookies cutter ornies...... aren't they cute??
I made this Snowman afew years ago, actually made quite afew of these and attached them to gifts:

My friend Dianne sent me this one last year (I think) with a Xmas Gift knowing how much I love Snowmen.

I would like to wish you ALL a Merry Christmas and a safe and Happy New Year. Thankyou for dropping by.
Take care
Sarah xx

6 comments:

Isabella said...

Love the snow men sarah, they are really "COOL" you and Denise have a ball what ever you are doing.
Stay safe.

Jules said...

Merry Christmas Sarah. It was lovely catching up with you and hopefully we will get to know each other a little better in the New year. Take care over the hols

Jules

Pauline said...

Merry Christmas Sarah...
cya in the new year

Christine said...

Hi Sarah. Hope you are having a very happy Christmas. Your decorations are all very sweet .. love the snowmen.
Christine

Quilter Kathy said...

Merry Christmas to you and your family!

diesel51 said...

These are absolutely stunning. To be able to creative such beauty is a true blessing. I am sure hard work and a mind for design sprinkled with a good dose of talent never hurts. Please have a prosperous and wonderful 2009.