Friday 28 November 2008

Welcome Kate and Xmas came early......

After much encouragement (nagging more likely lol) Kate - my Brothers partner, has a blog. She has been quilting for about a year. Click on her pic to give her a warm bloggers welcome!! Our online Group had their 'Xmas Tree Ornie' swap which was due to be opened tonight. This is what I made for Sue:

It is a Rosalie Quinlan design. I thought the ric-rac looked great!!
I received from Susan, I will take a pic tomorrow and post that!!
Until then, take care
x Sarah

4 comments:

Cathy said...

Gorgeous ornament!! Love the
ric-rac too!! Cathyx

Jo in TAS said...

Cute ornament! I'll pop by and say hello to Kate

Isabella said...

Gorgeous but where is mine lol I love the ric rac too it gives it a good finish

Leanne said...

HI Sarah
your ornament is gorgeous, the ric rac really sets it off.

Leanne