Wednesday 26 November 2008

More of Ross............

Everyone who attended the Ross Gathering brought along a wrapped fq for our Secret Santa gift to one another. This is the beautiful wrapped gift I received:

This is what was inside, Roman Holiday. Just lovely!!

Here is a shot of most of us sitting in the 'stable'. Very country looking don't you think??

And, here is the lovely Sarah behind her camera.

Sarah made these beautiful fabric roses for the table decorations. Everyone LOVED them!! I didn't get a pic of them, but if you pop over to Cathy's blog you will see a pic of one.


On another note: I hear there are a few places left for the Kerry Swain workshop at Pauline's shop - Calico Crossroads. So, if you are in Tassie and are interested in making a quilt top with Kerry, give Pauline a ring. It will be SO much fun!!

Ok, best be off!!
x Sarah
Nearly finished a Xmas project, I will pop back later on to show you all

2 comments:

Stina Blomgren said...

Very country looking :o)... and I just love old houses... so much atmosphere in those... and ohhh...I can see my Pif to Jo on one of the pictures..."Hej på dig!!! " :o)

Cathy said...

Great Photos Sarah!! CAthy