Monday 10 November 2008

Goodbye xx

I know I promised pics of Tasmazia (tomorrow I promise!!), but I just wanted to say 'goodbye' to my Brother Simon and his lady Kate! Today they went on their journey home, staying overnight in Melbourne, then off to Rockhampton! We took them to the Launceston Airport for their flight at 9am:




We really enjoyed having them here with us, and they had a great time exploring - even going back to Latrobe on Saturday as Kate decided she HAD TO HAVE something lol!!
I decided that I would make Kate a red luggage tag to hang on her suitcase - like the one I made for Emily as her suitcase was red!! I gave it to her last night and she loved it!!

I hope they will be back soon and from the way they were talking, they will be!! YAY!!
x Sarah


PS: Pop over to Pauline's blog, she is having a giveaway with FABRIC being the prize :o) :o)


PSS: While I was at Latrobe, I picked up this lovely book of quotes - over the next few post I thought I would share one, so here goes -

I believe in the power of dreams
I can be anything, go anywhere
-Des'ree

4 comments:

Jo in TAS said...

Sounds like you enjoyed their company! What was it she just had to have from Latrobe?
Is Reliquare still there too?

Martina said...

Ohhhhhh so lovely this luggage tag!
hugs from Italy
Martina

Isabella said...

Well that time went quick by the looks of things you all had fun

Jules said...

So pleased you had lovely quality time with your brother Sarah. My brothers live in Brisbane so I know just how you feel.

Jules