Friday 27 July 2007

Xmas In July - over and done!!!

We have now had our Group Xmas in July Swap, and all had a great time in chat opening our gifts together!! I made for Kathy (kathystitches). Here is the Bag, the first swap item..... It is a Rosalie Quinlan bag called "My Things".
This is the second item - the Cushion. This is a Bronwyn Hayes pattern from her new book Miss Millies Flower Patch.
The third item was a "surprise" which I made her a Bronwyn Hayes Arm Chair Caddy.
And the very last item to be made was the Xmas Tree Ornie - little "Snowy" and proudly designed by *ME*


I received some beautiful things made by Helen, once I take my own pics I will put some pics up for all to see!! She has done a lovely job and I was very excited upon opening every item!!!
I am going to the Burnie Friendship Day tomorrow with Kristy and Roseanne, where I will catch up with afew members of our Group - some for the very first time, so I am really looking forward to that. And, of course I will bring my gifts to show off!!
Until next time,
Sarah xx


1 comment:

Jen said...

They are lovely Sarah and I am sure that Kathy will think so also.