Sunday, 29 July 2007

The gifts I received

I have taken some pics of the beautiful things Helen made for me for the Prim Treasures Secret Santa Swap. This is the "bag" and it is a Faeries in my Garden pattern!! The fabrics she chose for me is just lovely :-)
The second item to be made was a "cushion or bolster". I am not sure which pattern this is from. It is just beautiful, I just LOVE it!!! Next we were to make a "surprise". The makers choice, and Helen made me this lovely Nancy Halverson gift cone. It says "Frienship is a Gift", she also sent me the pip berry sprays :-)
The very last item we were to make was the "Xmas Tree Ornie". Isn't he just gorgeous!! I am totally spoilt huh??!! Thanx very much Helen!!!




2 comments:

keslyn said...

Hi Sarah,
I would love to have you on board in the Pay in Forward swap, I don't think there are any real requirements only that you make the 3 people who join from your blog a gift in the next 365 days.
That means I will have to make you something special.
can you email me and I will chat some more to you about it if you like.
Happy sewing
Kerry

gail timmins said...

love helen's bag sarah, if you don't want it send it to me!!! mum