Wednesday, 18 July 2007

Its on its way.......

Only 6 more sleeps until the Secret Santa Xmas in July swap!! Here is a pic I took of the package ready to be sent. I actually made a Bronwyn Hayes stitchery tag with the recipient's name on it for the outside (but I made sure that my crafty friends could not see who I was making for in the pic!!). Items to be made this year - Bag, Cushion, Surprise and a Xmas Tree Ornie. I will post some pics of the contents AFTER our online opening on the 25th July!! I am counting down the days LOL!!
Sarah xx

4 comments:

keslyn said...

Your parcel looks exciting, I LOVE Chrissy swaps, I am sure your swap partner will love what you have made.

Lynda said...

Sarah, the little tag is a gorgeous idea. Roll on 25 July!!

susanm said...

Just love your tag, it does give me ideas for Xmas. Love your sewing projects. I also love Bronwyn Hayes and have made some of her quilts. Have the "Polka Dot Friends" book and have started to work on that. Keep stitching

**De** said...

Great minds Sarah!!!! Im just in the process of uploading a photo of my package for the swap and thought I would have a look and see if anyone else had updates and look what I found - you have done the same thing.