Monday 16 March 2015

Swapping

I have been hanging out on Instagram a lot lately.  And it seems, a lot of bloggers are too!  I have noticed there seems to be less action on blogs, and I think that may be the reason. You can check me out HERE.

Recently I participated in a IG Aussie bag swap.  The theme was either a Noodlehead bag, or Sew Sweetness bag.  My partner was Michelle and her colours were pink and blue with her favourite designers being Lori Holt and Bonnie and Camille.  I ended up making the 241 Tote.  A lovely roomy bag by Noodlehead!

 
I also put in one of Noodlehead's Lil Cute Pouch.
 
 
And a Noodlehead Snappy Manicure Wallet.
 
 
Here is the wallet, opened up,
 
 
This is the bag I received from Sue.  She proclaimed it was her first bag! OMG!!
To say I was happy was an understatement!
 
 
She also made me a Noodlehead Open Wide Zipper Pouch.
 
 
Was a fantastic swap all round!

6 comments:

Linda said...

Beautiful. I have never been on Instagram, I try to update my blog first before anything else. These are all lovely.

Chookyblue...... said...

now going to any other platforms just blogging........
love the interaction from blogging.....
lovely bags.......both very nice........

Anthea said...

Hi Sarah - blow me over - those bags are totally gorgeous, all of them. I love the fabrics you used & now I'm going to trot over to Noodlehead & check out the bag patterns.
Yes it does seem that IG is a very popular platform; my fear is that I would get so 'into' it, that I wouldn't actually DO any sewing or stitching!!

Jan said...

Gorgeous bags, Sarah!

Lynda said...

Two beautiful bags.

Lynda said...

Two beautiful bags.