Friday 3 April 2015

Tilda swapping

Only 2 posts for March.  I did say I will try and be a better blogger didn't I?!  Time just seems to be flying at the moment, and it only seemed like Christmas was only a few weeks ago! 

Our online group had our first swap opening for the year last night, with the theme being Tilda, either Tilda fabrics or pattern..... I was a very, VERY lucky girl!  Teresa made for me (I stole her pics too - she did a better job than I would!!), and she made me this GORGEOUS arm chair caddy! 

 
It even has a little needle-case.  I didn't notice it at first!
 
 
And, being Easter time, she made me one of these super cute bunny bags, with Ferrero's inside (I haven't touched them yet either! Go me!) YUMMO! 
 
 
See, lucky me! Thanks so much Teresa, I love them all! 
 
I made for the lovely De, and I decided to make a project from Gail Pan's book 'Patchwork Loves Embroidery'. 
 
 
Its a stitching folder.
 
 
Was a great swap all round.....

2 comments:

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Both are so lovely Sarah xx

KaHolly said...

Extra sweet! I love both projects!