Monday 2 February 2015

Jan finishes

January has whizzed passed in a blink of an eye!  I only realised yesterday I haven't shared my latest couple of finishes.
 
Another Mani Wallet, this time in black and white Paris fabrics made for my SIL who has a bag to match (which I made her last year).

 
And, I managed to score one of these HUGE wire baskets from Moda.  I have been wanting one for SO long, and it came late last year!  A few weeks ago, I managed to make a lining for it, and I had some stock in it to display. 
Made from a really old Moda range which I think was called Butterfly Garden - or something like that.  I had it aside for a project to make for a gift, and decided to make it into this instead.
 
 
It is sure receiving some lovely comments!
 
Tallying up my OPAM Challenge last year, I did a whopping 135 finished.  Talk about gob smacked!!  Wonder how many I will do this year?!

5 comments:

Cathy said...

Oh you are such an over achiever!

Anthea said...

Hi Sarah
I don't count my finishes, but your number is very impressive!
Lovely bin liner there; chain that bin to the floor so it doesn't go home with someone else who wants one!!

Jo said...

Hi Sarah... Good to see you on here. I found you.
I see you follow Barbs Creations. Barb is lovely.
I will start watching you know

Jo said...

I am also an OPAMer

Richard Phillips said...

Nice Post. I Like Your Post.


Tadalafil Online