Monday 26 January 2015

Happy Australia Day

Happy Australia Day to all my Aussie friends!  We have had quite a relaxing day, we went out for lunch, and have come home and cooked up one batch of Tomato Relish, Tomato Sauce, 5 Min Chocolate Slice with another Relish cooking away.  Love our garden fresh tomatoes! 

On the sewing front, I have not been idle that's for sure. Little sewing machine time, mainly hand work.  I did however finish the Morningsong Handbag from The Birdhouse in French General on Friday.  I really love how it has turned out too!  I have had all the bits sewn for a few weeks, and spent last week doing the needle-turn. 

 
 

6 comments:

Susan said...

Very nice Sarah. I'm sure this will be a popular pattern.

Susan said...

Very nice Sarah. I'm sure this will be a popular pattern.

Susie said...

Happy Australia Day to you too! Just adore that bag!

Deb said...

Sarah the bag is just adorable.

Leanne said...

Love your bag Sarah, all that tomato relish sounds lovely, Do you make it in your thermo-mix?

Cathy said...

Very nice Miss Sarah!!