Here is a close up of the design on the back:
And, the front: Well part of! It is from last years Kerry Swain workshop! I am not sure if I have the binding fabric! I will have to have a hunt............
While the quilt was stitching away, I got the binding finished on TTS! All that's left is quilting on 3 sides of the outer border - just inside the binding, and to stitch the sleeve down at the back! That's tonight's project! Oh, and don't forget the label!
Thanks to Maree, I stitched the 'R' in too! Oops!
And today, I also finished stitching this. Nothing major, but something I wanted to get done for the show next week! Now I must get that completed too... wont take long!