Saturday 2 April 2011

The Vignette Hexagon Quilt

Hey everyone!

Leanne and Myself have decided to make the 'Hexagon Quilt' in issue 2 and 3 of Leanne Beasley's Vignette magazine after seeing the original in the flesh. Talk about beautiful!


For me, I have decided that I will use only scraps (as I have SO much, but don't hold me to it) and plan to make mine in-between projects if I don't have much hand sewing going on!


Anyone interested in joining us on this journey? If so, please leave us a comment on The Vignette Hexagon Blog, if you are a no-reply blogger you will need to leave us your email address so we can send you an invite so that you are able to post on the blog. You can grab our button and attach it to your blog and link us if you like.


So, who is up for a challenge?

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Oh I wish - but I have to be STRONG.

I really like her BOM - love it actually but I have to be STRONG

STRONG

STRONG!!!!

Jo in TAS said...

Count me in to!

Kiwifruit-Shiree said...

yeh why not, count me in too, I'll give it a go!! A really good winter project...