Thursday 31 March 2011

Tis The Season

Not too much machine sewing going on here of late! But, I have managed to stitch the first 5 blocks for Tis The Season as I joined the Stitch-A-Long blog and this is this years project! I am thinking, I might get them stitched, then look at putting them together:
I think this Angel one is my favourite so far!



7 to go........


If you haven't popped over to the Stitch-A-Long blog, you must. There are some lovely fabric choices. I chose similar to the original as I liked the idea of the pink and red theme!

x Sarah

4 comments:

Leanne said...

Your blocks are lovely, can't wait to see what fabrics you use to put them together.

Tess said...

You blocks look great Sarah. I can't even get to my sewing machine at the moment so I have decided to to put them together at the end as well.

Pauline said...

looking good sarah...such a nice little wall hanging...

Cubby House Crafts said...

My favourite is the little Angel too, but bet you are not suprised! Lol! I put her on my little scrapbook..she is so sweet!
Lisa