Wednesday 29 December 2010

Secret Santa gift from Me

For our Friends In Stitching Secret Santa, I made for Cathy. I had been 'sussing' her out for a little while and noticed she didn't have one of Leanne's House 'Dream Bag and Block Keeper', and thought I would make her one. And, while at Camp, I found her admiring the Bliss range! So, I decided that would be the fabric to use!

Here is the Dream Bag:

And, the book style Block Keeper:

A matching set:


I am quite pleased with the way they turned out, if I didn't already have one, I would have wanted to keep it myself lol!
x Sarah
PS: Tomorrow, I will share some of the gifts I received!

6 comments:

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Gorgeous Sarah....Cathy would have been so happy with her gifts...

May Britt said...

It is beautiful and I know she had to be happy having these. It is actually one of Leannes pattern I have not seen. And I really should have a block keeper, have to look for this pattern.

DAWNIE said...

Nice work Sarah - am sure Cathy is thrilled to pieces - colours are great.

Willow Grove - Kez said...

Very yummy Sarah. Looks so good. Need to make myself a block keeper too. Im sure Cathy would love it.

Christine said...

Beautiful. Lucky Cathy .. bet she's thrilled.

Anonymous said...

I would love to purchase the patterns for the bag and block keeper but, after searching the sites I can't find them. Could you please email the link or post. thank you!!!
tuyubfamily@msn.com