Saturday 11 December 2010

More quilting

This past week has seen me quilt a few more quilts! The pile is getting down now, so it wont be long until I start MY Christmas gifts!

Here is the Blue and White applique quilt I just quilted...... Isn't is beautiful?! And, I am told the lady has not been quilting long..... What a wonderful job she has done!


And, here is the scrappy autumn tone quilt:



Another beautiful quilt!!

Today I went to lunch with a local Craft Group. They asked me a couple of weeks ago which was SO nice! We went to the Blue Barn at Frankford and it was just lovely! I didn't get any pics as the weather was quite wild!

Tomorrow, I hope to get some sewing done.......
x Sarah


PS: If you are thinking of getting the 'Tis the Season' book, this is your last chance with free post! I will be taking the code off in the morning........

4 comments:

Isabella said...

They are both really nice quilts you have done a great job with the quilting of them

Roseanne said...

They are very nice quilts. On the blue quilt did she blanket stitch it by hand or do it by machine? It is so nice well done to her.

Anonymous said...

That quilt is gorgeous... the blue and white.... lovely.

Rosie said...

I always wanted to do a blu and white quilt, yours is just beautiful