Wednesday, 24 November 2010

AQM

Well, I am home! Actually got home on Sunday night, but I have not had the time to post! I know I promised to show you my stitching, but I have not quite finished one of them. I hope to finish the stitching within the next day or two.

AQM.... What can I say..... Loved it! I am really looking forward to next year. Saw lots I wanted hahaha. Can you believe I took only 1 pic the whole time I was there! Shame shame! While checking out Lynette's booth, a little voice behind me said 'Hello Sarah'...... Who on earth was that..... Kerri (or Farm Kerri I say to Dennis lol)! We had been emailing and ringing for such a long time and it was wonderful to meet her in the flesh!


I bought lots of stuff - patterns, buttons, pre-cuts as well as Rosalie Quinlan's and Lynette Anderson's FQ Bundles.... They are SO nice. Well done girls!

Off to get some stuff done!
x Sarah

PS: I still have a huge list of unread emails from when I went away, I am slowly getting them down. So, if you are waiting on a reply, I will get there :+)

4 comments:

Chookyblue...... said...

so exciting you and Kerri got to meet..........

Jo in TAS said...

I call her Echuca Kerri and hubby knows who I'm talking about!
I'm so jealous you got to go, wish I could've been there this year.
Hugs
Jo

Christine said...

Sounds like you had a great time .... and brought up some cool stuff.

Kerri said...

It was fantastic to meet you in person and also it was great to see Dennis doesnt sleep all the time. I had a great day too.