Saturday 3 April 2010

For sale, a finish and update

The lovely Lynda of Lynda in Wonderland has this beautiful 'Quilt Aid' BOM kit for sale! The whole 12 blocks, finishing kit as well as backing in the devine fabrics, Sachet Potpourri! If you missed out on this BOM Programme, here is your chance! The designers in this BOM are the likes of Natalie Ross, Janelle Wind, Hugs n Kisses, Cinderberry Stitches, Rosalie Quinlan just to name a few....... Just email Lynda and she will give you all the details.

****BOM NOW SOLD****

Now, to my first April finish is................ Owlivia:


SO cute don't you think! As soon as I seen the pattern on the Moda Bake Shop site, I knew I had to have her!! She is now sitting pride of place on our computer desk! She didn't take long to whip up either. For kits, click here.


And, I thought I would share the latest progress on our new home..... after 3 weeks, it now looks like this:


Coming along quickly! Soon they will start the brick work YAY!

I hope you all are enjoying your Easter!
x Sarah

8 comments:

Unknown said...

How exciting is that house , it's really coming along !

welsh penny said...

Love your owl Sarah, its owlsome! And the house, what can I say, the progress is amazing. Have to hurry and start planning the decor for my room! mum

Lynda said...

That's lots of progress on your house - will be a lovely home for your very cute owl.

Isabella said...

Gosh they are going fast Sarah looks like it will be great love houses with posts

Joanne said...

I love seeing the progress of your house. Thanks for sharing.
Great owl and BOM. ♥

Jan said...

I love Owlivia ,and the house really is coming on how exciting yoyu must have so many plans in your head for your new home ,I would love to buy some of the things you girls speak about but dont understand how your dollar compares with our Pound ...love Jan xx

DAWNIE said...

Love the Owl, Love the house and love the BOM - is still for sale??

Bec said...

Your owl looks fantastic, and isn't your house looking great! It's so exciting.....