Saturday, 26 September 2009

The BIG Day!

Today is my little Brother's Wedding Day! The last couple of nights I helped my lovely Sister-In-Law to be, Kate, with making her Wedding Bouquet's. They turned out just GORGEOUS!! Here is hers - The Bride's:

Doesn't the beads looking stunning in amongst the roses?!

Here is one of the Bridesmaid's bouquets, a lovely dusty pink:

And, all together with the Button Holes:

Our gift is wrapped and ready to take:


We wish you both a long and wonderful life together!
x Sarah & Dennis
xx

11 comments:

Isabella said...

Looks great you both did a good job
I too wish them both a long and happy life together and may all thier problems be little ones

Christine said...

Just so beautiful, I hope al turns out well.
It is our Sons wedding this Sunday.

cheers
Christine

Lulu said...

The bouquets look devine.

Cubby House Crafts said...

WOW! Just Gorgeous!

ange_moore said...

Obviously not footy fanatics! Hope your brother and his wife have a good day and long and prosperous life together.

Stephanie said...

Thanks for sharing, very beautiful! Reminds me of my wedding. ~Stephanie in Maryland

mandapanda said...

It's so much nicer and more personal when you make your own bouquets isn't it? They're beautiful! I hope she and your brother have a wonderful day!

Scottish Nanna said...

They are all beautiful. I wish them many happy years together.
Hugs Mary.

Gloria J W said...

The bouquets are absolutely wonderful. Congratulations. I hope you all have a lovely day.
Cheers Gloria

Anne said...

One word -Stunning!

Hope the day is wonderful and their life together is filled with many of life's blessings

Andrea said...

Congratulations to the happy couple - the flowers are gorgeous xx