Sunday 30 August 2009

More quilting

I know I should be packing, but I still had some quilts to do! Here are the latest quilts I did for a lady who picked them up today:


This is the same as the one I recently done for a Lady, her friend REALLY liked what I did with it, so sent over 3 for me to do..... exactly the same please:

All 3 for the same lady, and will be embellished with beads, bells etc......


I have also just finished another, with hearts..... I had never done hearts before and this quilt REALLY needed something 'pretty'. I had abit of a play and it turned out pretty good, but I am un-able to show you the full quilt..... but I might show you a sneeky peek after I find out if I allowed :+)
I hope you all have had a creative weekend.
x Sarah
PS: I would like to ask you all a question. How would you like to have a place where crafters meet for a chat..... any time, any day, from all over the world?


7 comments:

barb's creations said...

In answer to your question it sounds like heaven without having to leave your home hehehe :) Barb.

Roseanne said...

To your question? I would love it. Chatting to crafters from around the world would be lots of fun.

Andrea said...

Ahh - blow the packing - it will all get done in the end. Good luck with the move. And your question sounds intriguing and the answer is of course YES !

Jan said...

Re your question: you'll try anything to get out of packing, won't you?? But it's such a great idea!

Fee said...

A sneak peek sounds good - So does an online meeting place.

Isabella said...

they are really nice Sarah

Isabella said...

Sorry I meant to say I'd be intrested too on the meeting