Sunday, 31 May 2009

Last completed project for May

This is my 5th finished item for May for the OPAM Challenge! I bought an 'ugly' binder and used some of my favourite Buggy Barn 'In The Pink' fabrics to decorate it! I came across this Bronwyn Hayes stitchery I did quite a while ago and decided to add it to the front:

I made some pockets in the same range of fabrics for pens, note pads and cheque books:

Here is a close up of the stitchery:

I didn't stick to a pattern as I sort of had in mind what I wanted. It was surprisingly quick to make.
Off to message my finishes to the OPAM gals........
x Sarah

10 comments:

barb's creations said...

I've just been looking through my magazines and have just found a pattern for one of these folder covers.I like your front better though.I've added it to my every growing to-do list :) Barb.

Jeannette said...

Love what you done to the binder, wht a great way to dress it up.

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Sarah....no pattern I just love it, well done on the finish.

Suzi-q said...

clever idea on the storage pockets, the folder looks neat

Kerry said...

Well done - you have been busy, all your projects look great

Lynda said...

Looks terrific Sarah - hope your dreams come true.

Christine said...

Wow, Sarah, 5 finishes. You have been busy and your binder is terrific.
Christine

Fiona said...

I hope you enjoyed your first day of your new life...... And I also hope you behaved yourself on Friday ?????????

JENTHEBUM said...

Looks great Sarah.

Fiona @ Dragonfly-Crafts said...

I'm so far behind with my blogging friends and look what beautiful posts of yours that I've missed.
Lovely work Sarah