Sunday 31 May 2009

Last completed project for May

This is my 5th finished item for May for the OPAM Challenge! I bought an 'ugly' binder and used some of my favourite Buggy Barn 'In The Pink' fabrics to decorate it! I came across this Bronwyn Hayes stitchery I did quite a while ago and decided to add it to the front:

I made some pockets in the same range of fabrics for pens, note pads and cheque books:

Here is a close up of the stitchery:

I didn't stick to a pattern as I sort of had in mind what I wanted. It was surprisingly quick to make.
Off to message my finishes to the OPAM gals........
x Sarah

10 comments:

barb's creations said...

I've just been looking through my magazines and have just found a pattern for one of these folder covers.I like your front better though.I've added it to my every growing to-do list :) Barb.

Unknown said...

Love what you done to the binder, wht a great way to dress it up.

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Sarah....no pattern I just love it, well done on the finish.

Anonymous said...

clever idea on the storage pockets, the folder looks neat

Kerry @ Cottage on the Hill said...

Well done - you have been busy, all your projects look great

Lynda said...

Looks terrific Sarah - hope your dreams come true.

Christine said...

Wow, Sarah, 5 finishes. You have been busy and your binder is terrific.
Christine

Fee said...

I hope you enjoyed your first day of your new life...... And I also hope you behaved yourself on Friday ?????????

Jen said...

Looks great Sarah.

Anonymous said...

I'm so far behind with my blogging friends and look what beautiful posts of yours that I've missed.
Lovely work Sarah