Wednesday 29 April 2009

Sneeky Peeky and a B'day

I would like to wish Jen a HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I hope you have had a fantastic relaxing day, plenty of cake too xx

On the sewing front, I am doing bits and pieces. I have quite a few 'top secret' projects going on at the moment, so today I thought I would show you a little peek at one of them:

The colours are so pretty don't you think?!

I am really looking forward to the Quilted Crow Gathering at Campania this Saturday! Guest tutors for the day are Natalie Ross and Helen Stubbings and they have some gorgeous designs for us! My travel buddies are Cathy and her friend Sue, and I know there will be quite a few Tassie Bloggers there............

x Sarah

4 comments:

Stina Blomgren said...

Lovely little peek!! :o)
HAve a great time at the Gathering!!!!

Jo in TAS said...

WooHoo See ya' Saturday!!!

Jules said...

Have a lovely day Sarah and please say hi to everyone for me especially Jo. We need another Tassie Bloggers day I think.

Jules

Fee said...

Looking forward to meeting you :) See you tomorrow