Sunday 12 April 2009

Happy Easter!!

HAPPY EASTER!!
I hope you are all enjoying your day.... and have not over indulged - I am happy to say that I have not eaten any chocolate toady - YET!! lol

Firstly, I would like to wish Sue a beautiful Birthday today..... I hope it was great xx

And, I thought I would share a glimpse of another project I am working on - one of the MANY few as always:

The fabrics I have used is called 'Cotton Blossom' and it is just gorgeous!! Brown, Burgundy, Cream, Orange and Teal - so yummy!! It wont be the last project I make from this range....... I have ordered some more for a 'top secret' project!!
Until tomorrow.....
x Sarah

3 comments:

manda said...

I LOVE these colours together Sarah! Well done! I wonder what it will become...?

Christine said...

Happy Easter, Sarah. Love the fabrics you are using. Look forward to seeing a bit more.
Christine

Rose Johnston said...

I love these fabrics!! Cant wait till their new line comes out as well, it looks yummy!! Hope u had a great Easter!