Sunday 18 May 2008

The new 'Sophie"

Today, I took Sophie for a trip to the 'hairdressers'!! This is her before, picture taken yesterday. She looks just like a cuddly teddy bear and a chubby one at that!!

Here is a picture of her on her favourite place: Our bed!! When ever we go into our bedroom, just for anything, she barks to get up on it!!

Here she is - clipped!! OMG!! Doesn't she looks SOOOOO different!! Doesn't look like a teddy bear anymore!! It took me a little while to get used to her 'new' look, actually I don't think I have yet!!She doesn't look as dark anymore, and as chubby!!

She was a little quiet when I picked her up, and they told me she was a bit naughty!! I don't doubt that as she hates noise like the lawnmower, whipper snippier and even the hair dryer!! LOL
x Sarah

2 comments:

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Well Miss Sophie does look gorgeous....I am sure she really wasn't naughty...

Stitched With Prayer said...

Miss Sophie looks beautiful. I love this post because we have a Schnauzer and though we have had her for 11 years now, I remember very well the first time I picked her up from the groomer. I wasn't sure I had the right puppy. It was so strange to see her like that after being so shaggy and cuddly but...as old as she is now, when she gets shaggy between hair cuts, she starts looking just like her little young puppy self all over again. I also have to confess I almost cried when I saw her after her first hair cut it was so different. But then, I cry easy, LOL.