Thursday 3 April 2008

All ready to quilt

So much has been going on since my last post and have only managed to get Past Times on my quilting frame. With Dennis on day shift this weekend I hope to quilt it!! But, I will have to wait to completely finish it as I am waiting on some binding fabric to arrive as I just didnt have enough of this range to do it in!! Dont think this should be a problem as I have had it on my 'to do list' for SO long LOL!!
I have so many emails and blogs to check up on, so if you are waiting to hear from me I WILL get there!!
Sarah xx

2 comments:

Cathy said...

Hi Sarah, you sound a bit overwhelmed at the moment. Isnt life hectic sometimes? I've had a week like that to and no where near enough sewing!! Cathyx

Christine said...

Good luck with the quilting. Your frame looks very impressive. I love the fabrics in your quilt. Haven't started Truly Scrumptious yet - too busy this week. Also need to find a nice fabric for the stitchery blocks. Take care.
Christine