Sunday 10 February 2008

Truly Scrumptious Block 2

I have now finished Block 2 of the beautiful BOM by Cinderberry Stitches Truly Scrumptious. I am making mine with the Shangri La fabrics as natalie has done, and have decided that I will finish all blocks then decide on the borders. Lynda is making it as well and her colours are going to be just beautiful, very girly!!
I have also have another finish, the 'Mug Bag' swap for SuziQ. I will be sending it off to her this week so that she will have it in plenty of time for opening date of the 1st march. So, after that date I will post a pic :o)
Sophie has been just great this week, only keeping us up for about half an hour with her sooking for the first few days. She is a very lazy puppy, but she does have her moments!! She has already learnt to sit, stay and come..... MOST of the time she obeys!! I have been TRYING to walk her on a lead which I am finding a bit difficult as she just *hates* it, she jumps around, pulls away or just plonks her bum on the ground!! GRRR
Take care everyone,
Sarah xx

2 comments:

Roseanne said...

I really like this block of the month. The colours are very nice

Helen said...

Wow Sarah you and Lynda are really motoring on with this quilt.

Lovely,well done.

Helen