Wednesday 26 December 2007

Lots of handmade gifts......

I hope you all have had a fabulous Christmas.... I sure did!! We went to see my Nan in the morning where we opened some gifts and rang my parents in Qld, who were having a Christmas Breakfast with my Brother - Simon and his GF Kate. Then, we went home to cook a hot lunch for 13 people (not many this year!!) For tea we had cold meat and salad's. Very relaxing!!
I will share some of the gifts I made:
First picture is Emily's quilt, it is made from the Paris Flea Market fabric range - very suited to her as her room is "shabby chic":
This quilt was for Melissa, I have used the Sanctuary range of fabrics - I just love this range!!
Here is Nan with the quilt I made for her! I was unsure if she would like it, so I showed it to her a little while ago saying it was for me and she said she loved it!! The fabric in this quilt is called "Aunt Grace" repo fabrics:
This bag I made for Kate. It is actually quite big and thought it would make a great laptop bag for her. I made this using a jelly roll of the fabric range "Blossom". This is what I made for Kristy. It is an arm chair caddy which is designed by Leanne Beasley. The fabric I used is Wuthering Heights and Mistletoe Manor.
This is the design on the outer side once folded up:
And, here is Roseanne's gift! It is a ribbon box which I painted, scrapped and decorated. You lift the lid, place your ribbon/ric rac or similar in, and pull it out of the holes in the front..... cool!!
I actually have alot more to show you all, but didnt want to put it all in my posting for today..... maybe I can pop in tomorrow or Friday and show you what I made for the Secret Santa. I received some *beautiful* gifts from Dianne, which I will show you then as well :o) Thankyou Dianne xx
Until then, take care
Sarah xx





1 comment:

keslyn said...

Sounds like you had a great day and all of your gifts look wonderful.
Thanks heaps for organising our SS,
Kerry