Sunday 23 September 2007

Progress and the Low Head Getaway.....

Just thought I would give you all an update of my crafty progress!! I have nearly finished Kristy's B'day pressie, its not her B'day until late October so I cant put pics up until then (she would love me too though!!), Have to bind a quilt that I am making for my Nan for Christmas, the wallhanging for the P'T Secret Santa Swap also needs binding, still working on Mum's Christmas pressie - nearly finished, just completed the Sanctuary quilt top ready to put on my frame to quilt which is also a Christmas pressie AND I received my Journey of a Quilter BOM in the mail last week, so I will be starting that this week!! I usually do the hand sewing at night while watching TV, and use the sewing machine during the day when I get a chance!! I have sooooo many half completed projects at the moment, sorry no pics!!

But, I do have some pics to share....... on September 11th, afew of the Prim Treasures Burnie girls came to Low Head for a little getaway (3 nights) and the George Town girls (Myself, Kristy, Roseanne and Carla) met up with them and had a sewing day and eating day!! The house they rented was just beautiful!! A stone throw from the beach, fantastic views!!

The house........

Here is back of the house......... We ate lunch on the huge deck over looking the water!

The view from the front door.........

I hope to have some pics to share next time!

Take care, Sarah xx

No comments: