Monday 10 September 2007

The latest finished item

Here is my lastest project completed!! I have had the top finished for a month or so now. I made this for a couple I know who are having a Baby Boy which is due in about 1 week, so I finished this just in time!! So, another tick for my list for 2007 :o)
So, now I am working on a wallhanging for the PT Group Secret Santa gift, Mum's Xmas pressie and STILL waiting for AUGUST's Journey of a Quilter block to turn up (Sep should have been my last one)!!! Very off-putting to join any more BOM's.... we'll see..... GRRRRR.
Sarah xx

1 comment:

Nicky said...

That looks lovely! I'm sure the couple will love it, its always handy to know if its going to be a boy or girl!
Where are you getting your BOM from? I have usually had great experiences with them, especially for a really scrappy quilt like that, you can get a good range of fabrics.