Thursday 16 August 2007

I have been tagged.........

I have been tagged by the lovely Kerry from The Cottage On The Hill - 8 random things about meme - thanks Leanne I have had to put my thinging cap on with this one.RULES - Post rules before giving the facts - Players start with eight random facts/habits about themselves - People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules - At the end of the your blog you need to tag eight people and list their names - Leave them a comment on their blog, telling them they have been tagged and not to forget to read your blog.
  1. I have NEVER dyed my hair - I have tips twice but never had an all over dye or rinse!!
  2. I used to bite my nails
  3. I have NEVER been camping in a tent
  4. I hate vegemite - how un-Australian!!!
  5. I have a bread maker and use it!! I have actually gone through 3 machines!!
  6. I havent spent Xmas with my Mum and Dad for 7 years (they are in QLD and I am in Tassie)
  7. I wont even go to the letterbox without my makeup on - I only use eye liner and mascara!
  8. I had my first filling 3 years ago and I am 33 now :-)

I tag Jenny, Roseanne, De, Sue, Helen, Rose, Helen S, Kim.

I am looking forward to reading to your 8 things girls xx

2 comments:

keslyn said...

Wow you must miss your family being so far away from them
Thanks for playing the game
Kerry

Juliann in WA said...

You really must try tent camping - no make up required!