Tuesday 24 April 2007

Journal Page



Hello, I just thought that while I am in the middle of a couple of projects - Mum's Mother's Day pressie and Journey of a Quilter Block 6 - I would share a page from my Quilters Journal. This one is the lastest one I have completed. It is for the quilt I made for my Mum's 50th Birthday last October. On the front of the fold over page I sewed a pic of the whole quilt and when it is opened up I have sewn on a selection of the fabrics, little spools of the DMC threads, the appliqued heart on the stitchery blocks and a close up pic of the stitchery blocks. Now, to get some more done..........

2 comments:

kristy said...

Looks great, Sarah.
Your quilt journal puts mine to shame. Keep up the inspiration!

Helen said...

Love your journal Sarah, its such a lovely keepsake. I would love to do something like that as well.

Helen