Saturday 5 September 2015

Yarn love

In between the sewing, I have managed to do some yarn work - crocheting and knitting!  I love swapping and changing to make things interesting.  This is a cool beanie, we have these at the shop and I made one for a sample (which is now for sale).  These have been SO popular!

 
And, while I am 'in-between' projects I have got back into these crochet hexagons which I started a year (or two ago!)
 

I am loving the Wrist Warmers made from some beautiful Tweed yarn I stock, I made a set of myself and one for Mum to wear on the cold nights going into work.
 


 
And, I finally managed to finish the other sock to the pair which I started maybe 3 (yikes) years ago. I was going great guns with this, getting the pattern matched up pretty well spot on, when suddenly there was an extra colour row that wasn't it the other. GRRRRR.... Anyway, there are only for me! 
 
 
 

2 comments:

Jo said...

Cool knitting / crochet.
Love the socks

Kylie said...

Super cute beanie & love the socks. Wishing I could knit & crochet right now. Xxx