Sunday 5 July 2015

stitching folder

Lots of sample sewing being done around here, though yesterday while at The Cherry Shed with my stitching buddies, I dragged out the project I started working on last time I went (way back in Jan!).  I only managed to get one block done yesterday, but did plenty of cutting, and today I finished the cutting out on that particular project.  Hopefully I can work on this when I get some 'machine' time....

Back to what I wanted to share, a finished project - a shop sample.  I recently had a trade table at a Friendship Day in Punchbowl and managed to get this done in time.  I cut out a heap of kits and they all sold pretty quick!  Its no wonder, this project but the lovely Gail Pan is beautiful!  I have more kits available now, all featuring fabric like the original - in Gail's pretty fabrics.

 
Inside, this is what it looks like:
 
 
I really enjoyed making this.  Love the shade of Cottage Garden Threads too.  You can see the kits available HERE.

4 comments:

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Lovely Sarah x

Anthea said...

lovely work there Sarah, no wonder the kits sold so well!

Jeanette said...

Beautiful Sarah. The kits are wonderful too. Glad i bought one now. Hugs,xx

Chookyblue...... said...

looks great Sarah.......