Tuesday 5 November 2013

More notebook covers

No, I haven't changed my name to Peg LOL.  I have made another 2 Notebook Covers, this time one is for a sample and one is for a gift this week.  Every week before Christmas starting this week, I am offering little kits via my store - website or in store.  These are super quick, easy and affordable projects which you can make yourself or give as a gift - either made up or left in kit form. 

 
The very first week we have A5 Notebook Covers.  Every kit is cut to size so there is no cutting involved and priced at only $15.  There are 3 colour combos to choose from:  French General, Tilda or Scrumptious Mint... Interested?  Pop over HERE to see.

5 comments:

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

LOL.....Love it!!!!.....what a fantastic idea Sarah, I am sure they will all walk out the door....

Leanne said...

They are gorgeous Peg, oops I mean Sarah

Noela said...

Both lovely Sarah. Hugs......

Anonymous said...

Lovely! They are beautiful.

KaHolly said...

Peg would be pretty hard to beat!!