Saturday 9 June 2012

Secret sewing

Yesterday, I started a swap gift for De.  Its our online Group's Paper Bag Swap:  You put in 3 FQ's, trim, button and a stitchery or orphan block and send it to your partner to whip you up something from those bits.  I had De's gift all planned, but that got scrapped as I found she already had a sewing machine mat lol.  I put my thinking cap on and came up with something.......


I have it nearly ready to put together...... I must get moving as I need to have it done by Thursday (talk about burning the midnight oil)!  It is looking great too I might add.  I am off to Sydney on Thursday for a few days and I am catching up De and quite a few of our Groups members.  I am very excited about that!

3 comments:

Christine said...

I'm sure it will be lovely whatever you make it in to. See you at the airport on Thursday.

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Looking good Sarah I am sure De will love it...I am just finishing off what I am making for Vic...I know what you mean about the excitement....LOL....

De said...

Ooooh exciting! :)