Wednesday 29 June 2011

2 more finishes.....

The night before the Friendship Day, I decided to whip up a couple of purses using the Spring Strips I had in stock as I had tons! I changed the pattern slightly, only that I didn't do a stitchery front or crazy patch, but just added a button to some felt. Turned out a treat! I am so pleased I made them! They are quick to put together, and I sold out of the Spring Strips within a couple of hours. More arriving soon!

They are actually 'thankyou' gifts for my SIL's for helping me out on Saturday (along with a favour)! One for Judy in her favourite colour - Green:



And, one in Roseanne's favourite colour -Red.



I must make myself one, when I get more strips lol!


As well as the little purses, I gave them each a pair of these CUTE little scissors:





As featured in Vignette Issue 2 by Leanne's House:




As far as I know, I am the only Aussie seller of these, and I have LIMITED stock left. They were another 'hot' item on Saturday. Interested? Click here.


On family news. CONGRATULATIONS to our niece Mel (at only 21 years of age I might add) and her partner Paul on the purchase of their very first home! We are very proud of you xx

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sarah these purses are lovely,well done

Sweet Cinnamon Stitches said...

Lovely purses Sarah....great idea to decorate with the button!
Cheers....Jane.

Isabella said...

The purses looked nice , I love my little scissors so nice and small yet have big enough finger spaces not like another pr I have that you cant get your fingers in and they cut right at the point just great

DAWNIE said...

Gorgeous purses Sarah lovely idea - was scrolling down to leave a coment and spotted those scisors they are awesome.

De said...

Love the purses with the button - sometimes simple is always best!

Sarah said...

What lovely lovely gifts!

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Great purses Sarah...I really like what you have done with them....cute scissors...and congratulations to your niece and her partner...

Roseanne said...

Thank you for my present I love them all. We will have to got to mels one night for a family dinner that would be fun.