Thursday 10 March 2011

Another March finish

A couple of weeks ago, I finished this GORGEOUS stitchery! I finally managed to actually complete the project last night!

Here it is! It is a Block Keeper from Gail Pan Designs called 'Little Bird Sewing Set'. As soon as I saw this pattern, I just knew I had to make one! I know I already have 2 block keepers (yes Roseanne, my 3rd lol!) but this is a smaller size one and will fit my smaller projects in, like Tis the Season, My Garden or Christmas Fun.


Talk about quick to put together! And, I added an extra 'page' to mine too.... That way it will hold more blocks as I dont seem to find much time for machine sewing lately!


Block 1, Tis the Season - my 'in-between project'.


I have managed to stitch a couple of Tis the Season, but I must get cracking on my FIS gift SOON!
x Sarah

12 comments:

Pauline said...

nice one sarah..that looks great!!

Annie said...

Thats really pretty Sarah - a block keeper is on my list for this year....I think I shall have to make this one :)

Isabella said...

OH I like that one Sarah you have done a great job with it Sophie looks great too

Lyn said...

A great spot to put your stitchery blocks- it's amazing how dogs always seem to get in on the act when photos are being taken!

De said...

Love that little bird!

Roseanne said...

Very nice Sarah. love the stitchery on your new block keeper.
Good luck tomorrow with your training.

Quilt Kitty said...

Beautiful block keeper Sarah & Sophie is looking such a pretty girl in her close up. Tracee xx

Anonymous said...

what a great idea, might have to look into getting that one, is it on your site for sale? might have to take a look

Mary said...

The block keeper is so sweet. I love it.

Leanne said...

Your block keeper is lovely Sarah, who said you can't have more than one.

Katrina said...

Another Fantastic Finish... Your too good. I need to pull my finger out with my blogs. Talk soon xxx katie

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Oh Sarah...the block keeper is gorgeous, your needle turn looks great..