Yesterday at our Stitching Day, I took along this Hatched and Patched pin-cushion kit. A easy 'hand work' project. I had been eyeing this pattern off for SO long, and took the plunge a few weeks ago and purchased the kit (minus the wooden bobbin as I already had one of those)!
I am pretty pleased with how it turned out:
Mind you, I finished it last night. I could have easily finished it off there, but I was too busy chatting and eating lol:
So, that is another finish for January, and is NOT my last! I have another 2 completed projects, one I cant show you just yet, and the other, I will show tomorrow!