Monday, 6 September 2010

Friday's sewing........

I told you I finished something! Something I had on my 'to do list' for SO long! I have had the stitchery done for ages and managed to put it together on Friday night:


For the ties, I cut some of the main fabric as I just didn't have the right ribbon! Mind you, I was ready to give up as I just could not get it threaded! I broke 3 pins trying to thread it through....... ended up using my 'Loop Turner' and it worked a treat...... I should have thought of that first lol!
So, that's one project done for Sep!! YAY!
x Sarah

10 comments:

Cubby House Crafts said...

Lovely Sarah! I have quite a few of Bronwyns books but haven't stitched any of her designs...will have to put it on my 'to do' list!
Lisa

Suzi-q said...

it was worth the trouble as the ties look great

Kerri said...

Looks great Sarah. The ties match it well. A really nice little bag and stitchery

Roseanne said...

Those pin was one big mess lol. I thought it was going in the bin at one time there. Thank goodness for the loop turner.

Sweet Cinnamon Stitches said...

Lovely little bag Sarah...that loop turner sounds like a handy tool!!
Jane.

Vicki said...

Looks great, Sarah. Lucky you persevered!!

Chookyblue...... said...

nice work Sarah......great to have a finish too.......

Maggey and Jim said...

I love her patterns.. Your bag is really cute..Maybe a tutorial on the loop turner??
Maggey

Christine said...

Very cute. I like the fabric ties ... I'd like to know about the loop turner too.

Leanne said...

That bag is beautiful Sarah, is it your mug bag?