Tuesday 20 July 2010

Still here...........

Settlement date: 30th July! YAY!! We are meeting the builders there after lunch (as DH would have finished night shift that morning) for handover, then we can MOVE in! Talk about exciting! Can you believe I have not packed a single thing! True! Luckily for us, we still have quite a bit in storage and we only really have out what we need for the past 10 months (which I might add, includes ALL my crafty bits!)! It will be so great to finally stretch out after being SO cramped for that long! I must say, it will be a little sad leaving this place, it was my Grandparents home, they built it many years ago and my Dad and his brother grew up here. I have SO many happy memories and it does feel like home to me!


So, in getting organised before we move, I have been quilting like a mad woman (actually some would say I am a mad woman all the time!!!), trying to finish them all before the big day! I had 9 quilts + 2 for myself and all I have now is 2 1/2!! Pretty good going! All will be picked up this weekend, going well (I will finish this half tonight/tomorrow - hi Jayne!!)! Then, I am going to have a little break of quilting for 3 weeks, that way I should be settled in or near enough!
Ok, ok...... So I have managed to squish a little bit of *Me* sewing in too..... I shall show you tomorrow..... or the next day lol!
x Sarah

7 comments:

Roseanne said...

Boy you have been busy doing all them quilts. You do need some me time.

Willow Grove - Kez said...

Have fun moving. Enjoy your time out while moving you mad woman

simplestitches said...

how exciting to be moving into your new house so quickly!
Good luck with it all, I'm sure it will go smoothly.
cheers Julz

Fee said...

I wondered where you had been LOL.. I don't think your mad - Oh ok well just a little - XXXXXX

Linda said...

I just ran across your blog through another one and I really enjoyed reading all your posts! Your new house looks wonderful. It must be exciting to move. Thanks for sharing and I will be back to read how everything is going along!

Vicki said...

Not long now, Sarah... yipppppeeeeeeeeeeee

welsh penny said...

4 DAYS TO GO!!! Mum