Monday 26 July 2010

As promised.......

So, did you think I was going to be here today? lol

I found the pics of my gift to Andrea! Can you believe what I made....... SHOCK HORROR!! A Thread Tidy!

I quite like the tassels around the top of the bin:

Great, handy little thing these! Sit by your table while you stitch and watch T.V or in your sewing room.....


And, it arrived in one piece! YAY! I packed it pretty well, my Nan (Andrea's Aunt), gave me some knitted hats and scarf's to send over too for the family, it was a tight fit, good protection for the bin! I hope it was not too squished!
My Nan told me I had a cousin who was a quilter and when she came back from a holiday in the UK about 12 months ago, she had a little gift for me...... A couple of little bundles of fabric from this cousin. There was a little note attached which gave me Andrea's blog addy!! WOW!! A blogger! Such a small world!
I am SO glad you liked your gift Andrea! It was a pleasure making it for you!
x Sarah

2 comments:

Cubby House Crafts said...

Another lovely job Sarah! If I find a pattern that I like, I usually end up making quite a few too!
Lisa ʚϊɞ

Willow Grove - Kez said...

OOOOoo I love it. I have been wanting to make one of those tooo. On the list of things to do. Beautiful