Friday 26 February 2010

2nd Block completed

Here is my 2nd Block completed for our online Group's BOM:

Georgia Block:

Here it is with the first Block ' Capital T':
Hmmmmm, they really don't go together, but, the green used in the first block was actually from the same range of fabrics that I used for the 2nd block. I suppose it will work in the end (here's hoping!). I decided when I started this, that I would not buy any more fabrics, just stick to my stash and had chosen to use my Chocolat by 3 Sisters and Rhubarb and Ginger by Blackbird Designs..... 3rd Block is now available, I might get to that this weekend..... maybe!
x Sarah

3 comments:

Katrina said...

Hey Sarah, They are both looking great. Can't wait to see the 3rd block...

Anonymous said...

Lookin good :-)

Anonymous said...

Your blocks look awesome!